We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Site (www.Gaabha.com) controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
If you visit our site to browse through the Site, read pages, or download information
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. Your web browser software transmits most of this information to us. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit.
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access the Site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Site;
- The date and time you access the Site;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- If you linked to the Site from another web site, the address of that web site. Again, your web browser software transmits this information to us.
We use the above information to help us make our site more useful to you and visitors like you. Also to understand types of technology visitors use.
If you choose to identify yourself by sending us an email or by using our online forms
In addition to the information specified above, you may choose to provide certain information for your online shopping experience, including the following.
- Personal Information that you provide when you register on Gaabha.com, for example, your gender, marital status, age, preferences.
- Financial information such as details pertaining to your bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instruments and any other information relating to your income and lifestyle.
- Contact details such as your postal address, telephone and fax numbers and email address.
- Account related information such as your username, password account history, billing information and communication, transactional and payment history, payment and shipment related information.
- Other content and data that you provide while using the Site, for example, blogs, discussion boards, chat messages, membership of mailing lists and other data, documents and images stored on our servers.
In addition, from time to time, we may ask you for additional information.
Use of services
When you perform a transaction on the Site, we log the user’s login name and other information provided by you for the reasons mentioned below.
- To manage our relationship with you, communicate with you and provide services effectively to you.
- To compile statistical and demographical profiles and data for our business and marketing activities.
- Monitor your use of the Site and the services in order to ensure your compliance with our terms of service,
- Any other purpose required or permitted by law.
Your use of all services on the Site and your provision of information in connection with these services is purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information. However, in order to open an online service account or perform a service transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the transaction is up to you.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the product or information you have requested. You may choose to subscribe to our online newsletter describing new services and updates on the site. You may unsubscribe at any time.
You acknowledge that apart from your personal information, if you upload any content on the Site, such content may contain information including personal information and the same may be available to the other users of the Site, including the Vendors.
By using this Site and the products, content and services provided on the Site, you agree and acknowledge that your personal information collected through the Site may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Gaabha such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Gaabha in providing certain functions.
Registered users can edit or delete their account information by e-mailing, phoning, us at contact numbers provided here Contact Us. Please understand that, although we can delete your account online, we are required to maintain information about your account for commercial and legal reasons.
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, agencies, or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, we use a third party billing company, and we send information for billing purposes only;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (e.g., a shipping company or a customer support services company);
- We are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Site violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Links to Other Sites
We take the integrity of the information and systems that we maintain very seriously. As such, we have instituted security measures for all information systems under our control so that information will not be lost, misused or altered.
For Site security purposes and to ensure that our Services remain available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Notwithstanding anything stated above, we reserve the right to use information from these sources to help identify an individual or prosecute malicious use or misuse of the Site.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas, as with credit card transactions, our Site uses industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions.
Kids’ Safety and Privacy
The Site is not directed to person under the age of 18, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Grievances and Redressal
We are committed to promptly address any grievances that you might have in connection with our use of any information that you provide us. Accordingly, you may communicate any grievances that you might have by e-mailing, phoning, us at contact numbers provided here Contact Us.